72 hours of House, Techno, and Love!
Are you ready?
It’s now March, so you know what that means! It’s time for a 72-hour celebration of House, Techno, and Love at Desert Hearts Festival! The festival will take place at the wonderful Los Coyotes Indian Reservation in Warner Springs, CA March 31 – April 3. Those who have been there before know it’s a beautiful reservation with very minimal to no cell service. So it’s the perfect time to disconnect from the world and boogy down with your DH family. One thing I do recommend is to print out or download your GPS maps directions since you will lose service further down the road you go. I actually had to turn back around and drive to a spot where I had service to find out the rest of the directions.
Tickets are still available for purchase here.
Some helpful tips for things to bring:
- Warm clothes! Layers, warm coats, scarves, beanies, SpiritHoods, you know the drill. It will get COLD at night.
- Extra blankets to stay warm in your tent.
- Ear plugs! (Because the music never stops!)
- Water to cook with and drink! While there are water faucets, it’s been advised that the water is NOT drinkable!
- Baby wipes! Since there are no showers, you’ll have to baby wipe bath. Or don’t.
- Trash bags! It’s a “Leave No Trace” policy, so whatever you bring in, you’re taking it out! A good rule of thumb is to leave the grounds better than you found it. Please be respectful and mindful of this. ❤
- Snacks and food are always a good thing, but there will be vendors available on site.
Only a few more weeks until a magical weekend. Can’t wait to see all of you there!